Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Day time

Much love to you @Krishna. ❤️ I tried it this morning.  It will give you an instant bowel movement afterwards.  The TCM doctor says by clearing the intestines between 5am-7am you give yourself a mini detox as everything is released at the right time and nothing gets backed up and reabsorbed into the system,

Good morning @SmilingGecko I practiced this routine when I woke up and can definitely feel a difference. Would you be able to let me know the name/link to the TCM doctor you follow as would love to read more from him. Once again thanks for sharing. 4 degrees here this morning so sitting relaxed by the fire having a cup of tea. Have a beautiful day 🙏❤️

Hello @Krishna so glad you benefitted from Jost Sauer's free offerings. I love his work and his advice has changed my life.  He is also known as the "lifestyle medicine man" and as you can understand he has somewhat of a small "cult" following if you like to call it that.  He has been featured on many news and radio outlets here in Australia  

He has more free written advice and videos on his facebook page. Check him out on facebook - Jost Sauer - there are a few listings but click on the one that includes the lifestyle medicine man. 

Another thing you can do is hop along to his website www.jostsauer.com and sign up to his free newsletter. The advice on anxiety in the mornings I gave you was uploaded from his newsletter.  I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.  Jost Sauer is the man! 😊

Hi @Thekindone 

A little late to the conversation but for me I like to do a morning meditation and just write down my thoughts as is in my mind no matter how silly. Helps me to get focused and may even write some of my goals for the day.. 

You have a lot of great suggestions so I hope you find something helpful for you 🙂

I set my alarm clock 25mins earlier than needs be. Gives me time to stay under the cover and shut the eyes for some quick meditation. Sprinting from my bed in a panic does not bode well. I also get up even earlier if my physio has prescribed any weird exercises and stretches.

Thank you ❤️

Hi @SmilingGecko thanks again for the link to Jost Sauer. He’s running a zoom webinar on Saturday for mental health issues and I’ve just signed up. Really looking forward to it. Still practicing the tapping each morning prior to a meditation and finding it really soothes the soul. 🙏❤️

Thats great @Krishna you will love his presentations.  He used to do free Apple podcasts a while back which was hosted by another person.  I listened in and learned a lot.  He is a fountain of information.  You will do well to stick by him as the stuff he shares is on the minute and reflects what most people need right now.  Jost has done so much for me.  Just build up your organ health as he says and follow his advice.  I hope you have a good time at the Zoom meeting, you will love whats on offer! He will awaken your own inner warrior!!! 😁

Excellent @SmilingGecko as my inner warrior has been sleeping far too long hahaha xx

Go for it @Krishna ! 💜 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.