Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

about 10 years ago I was 20kg lighter, and used to eat heaps of vegetables , drink lots tea  ok plus exercised, mainly walking, think theres a connection re diet and weight  @greenpea  anyway my diet really bad atm, trying to fix it bit by bit

@TAB  was reading this article on ABC news website that said people with mi died on average 20 years earlier than those without a mi..... due to bad diet, not going to doctor regularly, medications etc. I can relate to that before mi I was much healthier. Having a mi is the pits and having it in later years makes it that much harder. Not impossible but harder. Anyway I am not going to let it get the upper hand 🙂

yes heard it in passing yest, on tv @greenpea  also mentioned obesity etc

@TAB s did you get those weightloss pills from doctor?

No. @greenpea got too hard basket making drs appt got some crap from supermarkt prob doesnt work lol

@TAB  did you hear about the guy who got some protein powder and didnt realise the dose he used was like drinking 50 cups of coffee and it killed him!

did he lose weight @greenpea  lol that my only concern haha

@TAB  he will start to lose weight when he starts decomposing :p. It is called read the instructions before using lol.

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today? 

I hope you are feeling better ❤️

Hi @Former-Member  hope you are okay. 

Good morning @Meowmy @Bill16 @MDT @Ant7  @CheerBear @eth and Everyone

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.