Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hey @Former-Member
Whats up

Hey @Former-Member  hoping you're okay 💙💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hay @Flying_Hams, and @Angels333 

I feel like there is too much going on but at the same time there is not much. I seem to be getting over anxious in situations where I shouldn't be getting anxious at all. Then I get myself worked up about situations where it is ok to be a little anxious but I feel like I go over the top anxious I find it hard to sleep properly or sometimes I don't even sleep. Being anxious all the time is making me feel physically sick.

I have been feeling a bit similar lately @Former-Member

I think it might be the end of year low. All weekend I have done nothing.

I have felt a bit sad and anxious too.

Can you maybe pin your current feelings of anxiety to anything in particular that is coming up or heading your way?

Talk to GP please @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

I have an appointment on Tuesday @TAB  had the appointment booked since last week 

Oh okay @Former-Member hope it helps you to talk to someone 😸

Good morning everyone have a great day 💙

Gday forumites
I hope your Mondays are kind to you

Lovely quotation. Take care @saturnzoon and wish you all the best.
Bimby2.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.