Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good wonderful morning @greenpea @MDT @Schitzo @Sam3 @Meowmy @Shaz51 @frog @outlander @BPDSurvivor @Snowie @TAB @Ant7 @Adge @WIP @AEB @Powderfinger @Emelia8 @BlueBay @The-red-centaur @Maggie @Sans911 @Dadcaringalone @nashy and all forumites here. I hope you have a great day💐☺️

@greenpea Thanks for the tag and special image! I haven't stepped outside yet so I don't know what weather Melbourne has planned for me. I do know from the forecast though it's expected to be cold so perfect for curling up and doing some crafting!

Stay safe and take care!

Judi9877

@Judi9877  Hey Judi9877 is wild and woolly here. I am hoping the wind will go at some stage today. Is crazy wet. 🙂 Stay warm and dry. Love peaxx

Thanks wonderful pea! @greenpea
You too!

@Hamsolo01  @Ant7  @TAB  @WIP  @Sam3  @Maggie  @outlander  @greenpea  @NatureLover  @Judi9877  @Angels333  @BPDSurvivor  @Dec  @Eve7  @Shaz51  @Emelia8  @The-red-centaur  @Dizzyizzy  @Lee82 @EOR @BPDSurvivor @Candydipper1 @ Nancy1 @Define_Normal   @MYBoy @Schitzo @Dec @Star2

Happy Monday forumites........its a rather humid dull day here in Brissie, but none the less a start to a new week so let the sunshine through.  Have an amazing day all

@greenpea Keep dry pea, and hopefully you get some good weather to get in that walk.  hugs to you

Good morning @DJMasters
I hope you’re having fun in Brissie! Have a great day!

Judi9877

@DJMasters  Thanks DJMasters you too. Heard you have some wild weather in QLD hope it isn't affecting you too much.

Good morning @greenpea , I love the movie images. Sorry the weather is rainy where you are. It's a good day to curl up In front of the fire with a good book. I hope your day is kind to you 💚 xx

Good morning @Judi9877  I hope you have a wonderful day 🌸 xx

Good Morning all

Thanks for the tag @greenpea @Judi9877 

Wet wet wet here too

Hi @Schitzo @DJMasters @MDT @TAB @Shaz51 @Ant7 

I hope everyone can keep their chin up today - not in the keeping it all in putting on a brave face way - more self respect in hanging in there in tough times. I'm trying to remind myself.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.