Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

yeah wind not good for tv here @MDT  but worst ever been last week and not windy, also on channels that have never played up before

Okay sounds like a busy day for you lol

Yeah busyish haha @TAB

Just about to catch train will then go to cafe near uni. Hopefully they are still open for food. If not then it'll be gozleme haha

get a lamb yiros @MDT  guess they dont use real meat in Sydney though  lol

Haha nah @TAB

Real lamb definitely not. Chicken tends to.be the cheapest.

Got some pasta at a place I have been to before. And coffee .

Hows your day turning out von tabs @TAB

Was asleep @MDT yeah got couple minor ok ad hoc things done walk, potential pain in A solved by going library and scans
Job front tomorrow or something this afternoon for bonus points will check seek, make a few calls maybe

Roger that Guv @TAB

still vegging here @MDT  need to ..do ..something .. lol like get a job lol

Good evening @greenpea 

I hope you have had a good day Smiley Happy

@Snowie  Hey Snowie hoping you are having a lovely evening :Dxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.