Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

opinions2019dec
Senior Contributor

Not sure how long I can function like this

I cant tell if look normal or not and each day as i think about it i'm starting lose the mind more and more. yeah im lost.

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Not sure how long I can function like this

@opinions2019dec  Hey opinions2019dec I will be onlined on and off for most of the day if you want to talk. Just put a @infront of my name or other peoples names and I/they will get a notification that you have messanged them. Take care. greenpea

Hi @greenpea 

i have dug this big hole for myself and im starting to dislike how it' making me feel lately

I realise I have become this strange person in life and the realisation gets worse with each day.

someday someone will make me flip-out or some dark entity will erase me (a collective consciousnesse ejecting from society).

@opinions2019dec  Hey opinions2019dec I am at the bottom of cliff where the only way is to climb up it. Things I have done in my past haunt me but I cannot let them win otherwise what is the point of existance. I have to win  I refuse any other outcome.

There is nothing wrong with being strange. Strange is interesting. Interesting is unique. Personally I have always like strange. I was calaled strange the otherday I wear it as a badge of honour.

Anger is a good thing as long as it is managed in the right way. Society sucks at times. It labels people unjustly. Judges them and ultimately gives them a sentence regardless of whether they are guilty or not.  I hate society .... yeah I hate it.

HI @greenpea 

How do you climb out, looking up the cliff is exhsusting.

The strangeness does not fit into society anywhere. the presence of strangeness and one is subconsciously on edge.Strangeness gets you unwanted attention from evil entities roaming the streets.

I dont hate ppl I hate what I have become. I reckon there isn't a soul in my situation, i'm neither smart nor dumb, there's no section of society I truely fit into, tho, i'm no outcast either... hmm strange!

@opinions2019dec  Hi opinions2019dec I can only speak for myself but I climb that cliff one step at a time. Many times I fall back and have to start again but I cannot give up because I know deep down I am a good person so I keep trying. On my dying breath I will be saying 'never give up'.

Again this is only my opinion of strange but I find it to be positive in many ways:

strange. My feelings on strange go someting like this:

unusual
odd
curious
peculiar
funny
bizarre
weird
uncanny
unfamiliar
abnormal
atypical
untypical
different
out of the ordinary
extraordinary
remarkable
puzzling
mystifying
mysterious
perplexing
inexplicable
uncommon
irregular
unnatural
eccentric
unconventional
outlandish
offbeat
quirky
zany
off-centre
kooky
oddball
like nothing on earth
off the wall

I like being strange but I appreciate that everyone has different ideas on what strange means. greenpea

HI @greenpea 

I wish i could show you but thats okay, i hear you.

thanks again.

@opinions2019dec  I wish you could show me too. 🙂

Hi @greenpea 

you'd defenatly laugh at me if i show'd you. i mant a still image looks norman but then when im near others im quickly spotted as the abnormal one. Oh god like is painful.

@opinions2019dec  I promise you I would not laugh at you ever x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.