Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Zoe7
Community Guide

Secret Party Planning...

A place for all those special occasions that we can celebrate here on the forum to be organised by our team of party planners... Smiley Happy

@CheerBear @Rockpool 

928 REPLIES 928

Re: Secret Party Planning...

So excited @Zoe7 😄

Do you think we can keep it a secret from little turtle? @CheerBear lol

100% @Zoe7. If we whisper maybe she won't hear us 😄

Whispering will be easy for me - still have very little voice @CheerBear lol

@Zoe7@CheerBear What's the secret????????

Oh @Maggie - that is why it is a secret lol

We are (secretly lol) organising parties for a few people that are having birthdays next week Smiley Happy

I will send you an invite when we are more organised Heart

I'm finding it hard to concentrate on vegemite and cheese+ tomato sandwiches when I'm dreaming of beach themed, garden themed, Nemo themed party food @Zoe7 😄

@Zoe7 Thank you I LOVE secrets, specially parties......GREAT idea.

I'm finding it hard to concentrate on what day it is @CheerBear - so thinking about the party will be a good distraction!

I have a plan to start with:

• you look at party food and presents (there has to be presents...)
  • I'll do decorating and invitations
  • @Rockpool can start with music

How does that sound?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.