Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB s yes good point. btw sorry the other day didnt mean to tag a whole heap of people onto Tabaluga's without asking you first. Thought it was good morning thread .... 

TAB
Senior Contributor

haha vaguely rings a bell @greenpea  I remember people on night thread getting hump cos no one talking to them, well tried to  and they didnt answer cant win sometimes lol

@TAB s I did I? Oh well am sick that is my excuse :). Is silly censorship like you cannot say c@alories but can say kilojules.

@TAB s yes I have tried to talk with them and got no reply lol. So gave up. Ant7 is great to talk with during the night. L:ike you he is up all hours and very talkative:)

TAB
Senior Contributor

anyway stuff happens re talk/no talk @greenpea had weigt pill before feel funny now so must do something lol 

@TAB s ahh TABs I am going to try for more sleep. Great talking with you as always. We talk later yea and get those scratchies :p!

TAB
Senior Contributor

haha yeah @greenpea  ok wish I could get back to sleep not happening now lol sleep well thx for chatting

G'day @TAB  @Meowmy , how are you going today ??

TAB
Senior Contributor

hey @Bill16  been up for hours, just got back from shops, was nearly about to go to check out and some guy starting rambling seemed be at me, couldnt understand a word, thought nutter, then realised he was at place worked at months ago ok didnt work with him   ok hes a bit punchy or something, pretty out there friendly lol

Haha yeah @TAB  some mothers do have em

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.