Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Falling

@Snowie  Thanks but I don’t know if I can even talk at the moment. 

Thats ok @Eden1919 

Just know we are here if you need us.

Are you safe atm?

Hi Eden1919, I am sorry you are feeling this way and hope today you are feeling even slightly better. I thought when i read your post even though you are feeling that everything hurts, that you still managed to let people know you were not unsafe which i felt was so responsible....like you didnt want others to worry....thank you for that.  Please care for yourself and reach for supports you have, and know we are here always to chat to. 

Cheers Traveller

@Eden1919 @Former-Member @Former-Member 

💖💌💜

@Snowie @traveller  Thanks I am still not going ok, I am having a huge amount of trouble with my eating disorder stuff and I have been asking for help for years and no one will help and no one cares I have tried gp’s, psychologists, psychiatrists, the butterfly foundation and my local eating disorder treatment team (the only eating disorder specific treatment option in my state) and none of them will help the few who did care said I needed more help with it than they could give me hospital is not useful because they just focus on weight restoration. I am so done with all of this I feel like the only way it will stop is if it takes my life and that is the direction it is headed. 

I'm sorry you feel that way @Eden1919 

It is very brave of you to say that.

Can you stay safe for tonight?

Hi sounds like you are having a tough time at the moment. Things are heightened especailly around times of external crisis. be kind to yourself and make sure to link in with the supports you have and follow your safety plans

@Eden1919hoping today is a little better 💌💌

@Former-Member💜💕

@Snowie  Thanks.

@jazz  What supports? They are all gone. My “safety plan” is useless and I don’t even have a current one because there would be nothing to put in it. 

Today is not a good day. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

-085745_1_1.jpeg

self-talk-images (1).jpeg

Hi @Eden1919  @Snowie  and all. It sure is hard to battle the tide and under currents at the moment... especially when lacking strength and feeling defeated. Its hard not to entertain thoughts of the end, and  then the anxiety that comes with that on top of it all. Wishing someone or something can rescue us then feeling abandoned when nobody tries or can... the fear of being alone and the lack of confidence we can handle things alone... our brains just pick up and run us raggard in circles if we let it. Thoughts are not facts... I'm so very tired of fighting / feeding all that - what helps me at the end of the day is to push energy into doing some activity that afterward makes me proud of myself (feeds my soul). I like to sew, and pray, and groom my furbaby...  but also feel good when I've created a tidy space - like kitchen sink or garden bed. You'll know what feeds your soul. Just do that stuff daily, on top of whats necessary...  even when you dont think you can. one moment at a time, with lots of breaks. We can't change much else. Deep breaths 💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.