Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Hi @Shaz51 

You do seem to be lucky with those prizes - that's a plus

When I flew over NSW and Queensland in September I noticed how dry things were then - and it seems the drought is one of Australia's big deals - and you guys are having it up north this time - the wonderful red, orange and pink shades I saw from the plane were gone this year - and I was so sad for that - and it's really hot which is hard on you too

Let your family judge Shaz - you spend a lot of time with your side of your family and if anyone says anything - remind them of that - it's only fair that Mr Shaz sees his family too - hard choice though - and I wish you the best with that

You can't please all of the people all of the time though they might want you to

Sending special hugs for Christmas

Dec

Hello and hugs @Owlunar , @eth , @outlander , @Appleblossom 0, @greenpea , @@Former-Member x, @Determined,  @Former-Member , @Jacques 

Mum I'd going up with her niece to spend a day with her sister, brother and SIL  , how lovely , wish I could be there too but am working 

it is hard my @Owlunar , @Appleblossom 

but my cousin has organized a luch with my mum and her sister and brother and SIL tomorrow which is wonderful but mum would love me being with her -- awwwwww

@eth, @outlander , @greenpea m, @Former-Member , @Former-Member 

Could u take the day off work @Shaz51

ahhh not tomorrow my sister @outlander  xoxo but we are taking a break over the christmas and new year break xxx

Sounda like a very good idea @Shaz51 a well earned break

yes my sister 5 nights away my @outlander Heart

close enough if my mum needs me and far enough to have a break xoxo

Sounds great @Shaz51
Former-Member
Not applicable

The pre Christmas rush = always flat out  🦎 @Shaz51 . Time off  = countdown on 👍

@Shaz51  Hey sister Heart are you having a break over the Christmas period?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.