Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Tonya
New Contributor

Schitzophrenia

How to kno if he is paranoia schitz what are sign n symptom

3 REPLIES 3
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Schitzophrenia

Hi @Tonya

Welcome to the forums. I gather you might be concerned about the mental state of someone you love.

Would you like to share a little more about your situation?

SANE has produced this fact sheet about Sz which answers the specific question you have asked.

https://www.sane.org/mental-health-and-illness/facts-and-guides/schizophrenia

Hi @Tonya! Smiley Very Happy

Welcome! I am a moderator on the SANE forums. As @Former-Member said, SANE has a great factsheet and guide on Schizophrenia (please see the link @Former-Member posted above).

As @Former-Member said, would you like to share more information about what's going on for you/your loved one? Giving forum members more information could be helpful, as it may allow them to identify your experience and provide relevant resources to you.  

You may also be interested in reading this "Topic Tuesday" from April in 2016. It gives insight into our members experiences of living with Schizophrenia.

Kindest Regards,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Hi @Tonya

As you will see, I have moved your post to a more relevent area so that you can gain further responses!

I hope you found the factsheets and info helpful Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.