Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

Re: Self-care management (during social distancing)

It's all good now @Shaz51 thanks anyway.

No need to @Shaz51  as far as I can see.

ahhh that`s good @eth , I edited it before soo hoping it is ok now 

@Former-Member 

No one can ever know the full extent of another's pain journey. Intentions do matter, but are not everything.

I dont think "self triggering" is a technical term, it was just the interaction and words of another to describe me.  Tbh I could also be offended by it, as yet another example where people could not be bothered to understand my journey, and the extent of my traumas, but like you I have had to let a lot go.

Take Care in a Crazy World.

love the tips so far, I don't really have much to add but thanks to everyone who has been contributing Heart

Hey there @eth  🙂 Yes I have ran into this issue before too! I can see you have changed the initial post title, however it depends what another member hits reply on as to what comes up, unfortunately changing every title would be very strenuous. Frustrating glitch in technology 😐 Hopefully most of the members hit reply to your initial post of which you've edited the title, I also have edited the title in my subject header here too 🙂 

It wasn't me who edited it @nashy   but whatever whoever did it, it seems to have worked.  But I am wishing people would stay on topic, which most are.

not all the pages have been edited @eth@nashy 

I'm not going to worry about it @Shaz51 but thanks for your input.  Too much trouble to go back and change it on every post, as @nashy mentioned above it's a glitch in the programming.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.