Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

xtine
Senior Contributor

Updating profile name - how to

Hello 🙂

I became a member a number of years ago and want to change my profile name as it refers to a different disorder.

I've tried finding out how to do this, but have had no luck!

Is it possible to update a profile name - and if so, how?

Thanks in advance 🙂

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Updating profile name - how to

G'day @xtine ,

I'll be happy to help you if you send an email to team@saneforums.org

Just let me know your current profile name and what you'd like to change it to.

tyme

Hi @tyme,

I emailed my request the other day... do you know what the turnaround time is on making a profile name change?

Thanks 🙂

@xtine 

I've been through our inbox and unfortunately can't seem to find your email. If you send another email through to team@saneforums.org 

I'll do it for you right now. It'll take 60 seconds! Once your username is changed, a password reset will be sent to your email. Let me know how you go.

Just to confirm @xtine , the email is

team@saneforums.org

Ah, had an s on 'team'! Will resend, thanks 🙂

@xtine - all done! Welcome again to the forums!

Thanks @tyme!

Thanks @tyme - all updated and reset!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.