Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

wongli
Casual Contributor

I just cant stay consistent

Hi all

I hope everyones doing well. Its been a tough last few days for me, i seem to be on the same loop over and over every week and i just can't stay consistent with myself. At the moment i run a business that isnt going the best at the moment and trying to work hard to achieve my dreams and goals. But the week always seems to go like this the first few days ill be full of energy and feeling better and working harder than later in the week ill be waking up later, being lazy and feeling very overwhelmed and anxious. I just don't know what to do to be consistent throughout the week anymore.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I just cant stay consistent

Hi @wongli  

Welcome to saneforums 😃👍 

I struggle with similar nconsistency you describe... all Moti ared then got a brick wall wondering what on earth I  thinking. .. All motivation gone... then beat myself... ...

Underlying Depression doesn't help, we burn ourselves out. I think routine is important, don't think just do.it. and the rewards come. But we gotta pace ourselves and be patient. Stop pretending were superhuman and plastic rather than sprint. 

I journal achievements in my diary before bed, usually I'm surprised what I had done when I thought I'd been lazy all day. 

You hang in there 💙💙💙

Re: I just cant stay consistent

Hello @wongli 

and others visiting this thread

@wongli, I'm not sure if you have read the responses on your previous thread

"wongli  Casual Contributor

16 Jan 2022 02:32 PM

Re: Not sure what to do

"Thanks for your help guys. today I'm feeling a bit better but didn't get much sleep last night and still a bit anxious and heads hurting a little. Trying to get better every day and fighting."

You can let people know that you have read and acknowledged their response by clicking on the 👍(thumbs up symbol) to the lower left of each response.

To address a person who has replied to you,

1. raise the Reply box by clicking on the Reply oval at the lower right of each post and
  2. with the cursor in the Reply box, type the symbol @ 
  3. a drop-down banner with up to six forum addresses of the members most recently active in the thread, will appear.
  4. select the name of the member to whom you wish to address your comment.
  5. that member's name will be entered into the reply box and the person will also receive a notification of your response.
  6. repeat items 2. to 4. to add additional names
  7. then add your comment or response
  8. click the POST button at the lower right of the "Reply to Message" box
  9. the addressed message has now been sent

With Best Wishes

@HenryX 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.