Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Everything music

@StanD  lol 

Interesting @StanD !!!

Music 🎶 plays an important part in my mental health. I'd like to share an artist that has always been their for me in some of my darkest time's. Luna Keller share's her own journey with depression through her lyrics & music. #Lunakeller 🎩🎵💔❤️🎶https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6yoE9eqC2FwP2JNHyBlgZG?si=GvpjsJx8Sz2oWl-Bj7pGwA&pi=GFXVxy1FRqC8G 

@StuF I just got back to the apartment.

Was wondering why my steel caps were so tight

😆 I had 3 pairs of socks 🧦 on 😂

WTAF @Glisten  any reason ? ran out of lifts ? ..lol 

Cool songs @greenpea 

Really cool. 

3491.jpeg

@Glisten wears three pairs of socks and I m addicted to ice coffee.

Im very pleased @Glisten  regards keeping your boots on even though they were tight…..

emoji of a heart 

@PeppyPatti @TAB I usually wear two pairs of socks 🧦 

I thought my feet were swollen 🤪🤣

Wasn't that lucky @Glisten  lol

@Glisten 

3 pairs of socks hey?...why, that's...that's...perfectly normal...no, really...

lol

@TAB @Glisten @greenpea 

Hadn't heard this in a long while, not sure how well it stands up over time, but anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRGrNDV2mKc

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.