Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

Ok @TAB big 10:4

TAB
Senior Contributor

GP put me in local hosp overnight cos of heart, gave me a blast of B1 and some vals while there cos not drinking @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

B1 only $7 for like 60 ,but has to be a deficiency @SmilingGecko  else pointless

Yeah I remember going to hospital because my heart felt like it was going to explode @TAB heap of vall and next minute I'm all good 

TAB
Senior Contributor

fair enough @Bill16  was in case of alc withdrawal for me supposedly 

Yeah I'm cool @TAB no withdrawals for me ay

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF hey cool friends, feeling better with chest cold. Hope you're all okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

..no vals then @Bill16 ..

TAB
Senior Contributor

that's good @Meowmy  things not too bad here thanks

Do you get the shakes @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.