Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Just kicking back with a long neck @Meowmy me and dad are watching the footy 

@Bill16 fantastic. Enjoy cool Bill.

@TAB hey tabby, got heater working in room ha. Just tired but have been sleeping all day ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

..bit like me if you remember re tired and sleep all day well last week @Meowmy 

found new spot to put legs up wall ,but upper back super stiff.weak.sore now. oh well

might try a swim tomorrow b4 go to get monitor on ha

Hey @Bill16 not tonight chicken and chips. Love curried sausages. I hope you enjoyed mate.

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get to swim tomorrow 

TAB
Senior Contributor

could be silly idea, have hurt back(so easy to do) might work tho re water , reps etc ha ha ha @Meowmy  lol

@TAB hey tabby, water is nice in winter. Enjoy

TAB
Senior Contributor

..back is too bad after feet up wall @Meowmy did another very basic stretch thought might relieve pain, made it way worse. no swim.

@TAB hey tabby, oh well nite.  Hope tomorrow is better 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.