Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning cool friends, take care

@TAB @SmilingGecko years ago I blew a disc between my L3 & L4.

I’ve given birth. This was by far the most excruciating physical experience I have ever had.

Two weeks of being flat on my back and heavy pain and anti inflammatory meds. Found the best physiotherapist who treated elite athletes.
He retrained the way I walked.

Made a huge difference and never had a problem since.

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

getting in bed was a problem @SmilingGecko  ie trying to pull blankets up, my bedding is heavy at best of times. its all between shoulder blades. hopefully better tomorrow. today will be another survival day unfortunately, as in gains, just trying not to get worse.

yeah, here is a mess too. got roman chair yest . not looking at that for a while now.

TAB_0-1723248015402.jpeg

its the best for back, esp lower back, i couldnt do it with hands behind head lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 @Glisten@Oaktree @StanD @MDT @Emelia8 @oceangirl and anyone else around

@TAB  Did you get the Roman chair from real Roman’s? 🙃🤪

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

..far out @Glisten  yes, gait and hip angle very impt.

I need to get back in pool before do anymore damage lol

@TAB my ex-narc East Perth player, use to have back problems because he had no butt muscles. 0 ass :peach:

Same physiotherapist told him, his back was doing all the work holding his torso up.

Due to the fact he stopped training and now has a gut.

The d’head couldn’t be arsed making an ass lol 😜 

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, it only gets worse @Glisten  I read something recently think was about a sprinter, athlete anyways. they concentrated on glutes and hips  and kept winning

Thats interesting regarding sports physio @Glisten you got a good outcome there. Its good you were able to avail yourself of that opportunity! I've never given birth so wouldn't know the pain involved. Its good you got rid of your ex. Just live life for yourself with your woodworking and furniture making. I live life for myself and its been good.

@TAB friends gave me a stack of mosaic tile sheets with the mesh on the back 30cm square.

Carried the stack from my car up to the mezzanine floor of the Shed.

Walking up stairs with 20kgs of tiles, I’m thinking “got to do more squats.” Lol 😂 

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.