Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

..the company ? .. @SmilingGecko  say hi to Nurse Ratched for me lol.

26 or something here today , dry , sunny. feel relaxed still , thinking its the vit a min B, has a lot of B3 in it, one group of AA swears by it, others say should suffer

N-U-R-S-E! 🏥 Did you say nurse Ratchet? Quite a few of those around. They come from the same gene pool. I had a friend whose mother was a psych nurse. She and her mother were beautiful people. They would build people up not tear them down. I miss that friend from those years, it was she who nursed me back to health. I never forgot her. Such a lovely human being with her heart in the right place. Everyone loved my friend. I don't know what I would have done otherwise. Anyway must go and get my meds from the pharmaceutical company that loves people so much lol!

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy your relaxed mood. Going okay at work. Weather is amazing outside widow. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

think was kidding myself @Meowmy  sat on edge of bed scrolling for like 30 mins til got sad cos was not doing anything, then lay in bed , couldnt get warm, and realised was hiding ; had silly dream, now am up having coffee, about to have a look at study

yes, nice weather outside here too. very windy 

Hello @TAB back with my pharmaceutical stash! Got some lancets for my diabetes blood machine and mad meds. I'm done. Its a quiet part of the neighborhood I go to, away from the town centre which has lots of weird types. Sometimes I wonder if its as bad as the city centres Flinders Street Station. Anyway people try and talk to you when you don't particularly want a conversation and they won't go away. Hows it going with the lady from the post office? Has she got a crush on you or something? I think you said she was tied to the RSL if I am correct. I think its funny if thats the case. Look out TAB!!! he he

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get better in the afternoon. One and half hours to finish work. Beautiful sun from Windows 

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, gosh @SmilingGecko  well glad you had a positive experience

TAB
Senior Contributor

did 90 mins @Meowmy  looks like half of what did first time was waste of time lol, well it made me worry less as had started lol

so did a few hours playing. then left it for days then 3 hours yest on presentations

and 90 mins today , got rough as drafts for 4 theory questions.

so have got 6 more days now to fix lesson plans and fix 4 questions areound 1000words each.

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @SmilingGecko  yeah doubt it re crush . she has always been friendly serving me at PO, but since I applied to join local RSL , she has upped the ante a bit lol wants more than 2 word 'conversations' lol

My friend was just lovely. We ended up growing apart unfortunately. Her mother was a psych nurse. I tried re-initiating contact but both of us were on separate wavelengths. I owe my life to her. You couldn't have asked for a more sweet loving person in your life @TAB. She lives in Queensland I last checked and no longer married to her husband that I knew. She was a gorgeous person in every way. I think it was a destiny meeting having her in my life but shes off doing her own thing.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.