Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Re: Tabaluga's

Cup day for our town tomorrow makes it a public holiday here @TAB only here though
TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah it wasnt in my diary @ArraDreaming 

not the Geelong Cup ?

Yeah @TAB

@Bill16 you rainbow 🌈 colour seeing superhero champion.

You say the most unexpected things. If I was a bit dodgy @Glisten I'd mark up the price of the filter.

😂 

Wow @TAB , 21 days went really fast!

Do you feel better for living alcohol free?

I can’t remember the last time I had a drink.

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay well enjoy your day off @ArraDreaming  got anything planned ?

A lot of places here take Geelong or Melbourne off just depends
a lot of places let you decide because say your kids are home or if they go to a private school they getmelbourne off etc
I have not too many plans for tomorrow
Some yard work
Take the kids for a decent walk somewhere probably @TAB
TAB
Senior Contributor

less pain I guess, but thats easily forgotten @Glisten  eyes look clearer ? brain still not the best. think any gains in first week then flat-lined after that lol

save a few hundred $ ? so I can afford weight loss meds lol. if get through to new years will hopefully be enough to give metabolism a re set re weight, heart, brain..

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds alright re walk etc @ArraDreaming 

I've not worked in like 2 years or so now. stuffed knee up. already had other issues plus gettin on. anyway I started a cert IV in Training and Assessment this year and have nearly finished it now. so should be applying for jobs. doesnt really look like as much work avail s they made it out to be before course. Oh well. will have a go anyway . going back to tv here then bed 

Hello Champ @Glisten hows Bully town going? Hope the A frame is going along swimmingly 

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.