Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends, families and carers

Re: Daily Check In Space

wanted to check in with you all today, here are the questions from the original that you can answer 

Shaz51_0-1691708736860.png

1) How are you feeling? You can use a scale of 1-10 (1= really bad , 10= really good), if you would like to.

2) What is one thing you have struggled with, and one thing you have done well?

3) What is one nice thing you can do for yourself today?

morning @Appleblossom , @Tinker67 , @Tyrone , @LizzieLou , @Jaxta , @BPDSurvivor , @Determined , @Smc @Nashagirl75 @Scoo @Carlo , @timtam00 , @Frankly2 @Trifle79 , @Boo13 @Chameleon1 @Shasan , @Romeo @Miley1 @Former-Member @Joonbug @tired_sisyphus @Leeanne @Mumsy21 @Faith-and-Hope @ExhaustedCarer @maddison @BPDFamilymember @Emily82 @Jess1111 @Jake63 @Emmylou @Former-Member @ClareBear 

and to all our awesome Peer support workers 

@tyme , @Former-Member , @Paperdaisy , @Jynx , @hanami , @amber22 , @fluffylight 

I know I have missed many more 

1919997310-Funny-Motivational-Quotes-18.jpg

afternoon-tea-intro.jpg

Hello @Shaz51!

What an awesome idea this is! Happy to participate.

1) This morning I am feeling pretty good. Considering that for the past month I have really been struggling with my depression -- I still continue to have good days and bad days with it. But hey, that is life. I am thinking I am an 8 this morning.

2) One thing I have struggled with is giving up my caffeine intake - it is causing me some major problems. But even though I am having issues with my caffeine intake I am having some small wins with respect to giving it up. One thing that I have done well lately is I have started to do some more very hard work on the editing of my novel -- after maybe a years worth of writing and researching I am finally getting around to the editing of my novel.

3) For some reason I think this will involve food, however I cannot be more specific than that. I am thinking of making something very nutritious for dinner tonight but I do not know what I should make. Shaz, maybe you have some great food ideas for me!

Hello @Jake63 

ohhh that is great today is a good day , enjoy my friend 

am finally getting around to the editing of my novel.--- this is soo good , soo happy for you 

caffeine intake , how many do you have a day now 

I love my coffee , but my intake depends on what kind of day i am having 

Like i have the day off today and i have had 2 coffees already ( been awake since 4am )

Dinner ideas , ammm what have you got handy in the freezer or fridge or cupboard 

I usually only have one cup of coffee per day. But it is causing some issues that I don't think I am at liberty to discuss on the forums! I've spoke to my GP about it and she said that I have a very high sensitivity to caffeine. I have even tried decaf and not having any luck with it either!

better not have any @Jake63 , not worth it as it is causing me problems too and i am not really into cups of tea but should try 

cloudy and cool up here today 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Shaz51 

thanks for tagging me 🙂

im going pretty well. 

struggled with prioritising me when making new relationships, did well to get good sleep in general

today ill make sure I walk close to an hour and do something relaxing in the mall

hope you guys are going well xx

R U OK @Krishna 

Am here if you want to chat 

I am doing fine today thanks

No Black dog today just a stupid cold.

Cheers

Thomas3

@Shaz51 sorry I haven't been on for a while! 

Feeling pretty good today! 

I'm struggling with making boundaries but under the advice from my therapist to do something for myself.... I walked out of therapy and rang a friend and then we ended up visiting friends in Canberra all weekend. So grateful to have friends who drop what they're doing to support me, take me in and proud of myself for asking Mr STPD  for the weekend off parenting.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.