Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Re: Daily Check In Space

@Shaz51 , I know how that feels. It's the same with my husband. I guess that's depression and cptsd...we had a lovely time yesterday laughing which is not common so now I have to prepare myself for the low. 

Let's keep our toolboxes close. Are you reading any good books? I'm reading Wonka at the moment and it's a nice escape. 

Playing "words with friends 2"on my mobile phone 

Reading Wonka sounds good πŸ‘ 

My husband is looking at you tube reels and laughing and sharing them with me at the moment 

We had leftover tuna bake warmed up for dinner ❀️

@Shaz51 that warms my heart! I'm glad you are both enjoying the afternoon. πŸ₯°

@Healandlove hope you and your family have a good night tonight 

We had 116 mm of rain here today so far 

Thank you @Shaz51 . About to have dinner. I made a vegetable quiche with almond meal crust just because it's nice. It has been raining here all day long too. Hope you have a good rest my lovely friend.

@Shaz51 , also thank you. Chatting to you in this forum helped with my anxiety.  Thank you , thank you. Goodnight πŸ₯°

Me too @Healandlove πŸ™‚

your daily check in:
1) How are you feeling?
You can use a scale of 1-10 (1= really bad , 10= really good), if you would like to.

2) What is one thing you have struggled with, and one thing you have done well?

Can't stop ruminating and accepting I can't change anything, I did manage to work today.

3) What is one nice thing you can do for yourself today?

Have a nap

@Sharni-lea , well done for going to work today and for having a nap 

Here for you ❀️ 

@Sharni-lea , I feel the same way today. But I didn't manage to concentrate enough to do a good day's work so well done! You did a great job. 

1) How are you feeling?

You can use a scale of 1-10 (1= really bad , 10= really good), if you would like to.

2) What is one thing you have struggled with, and one thing you have done well?

Grief, loss. Can't accept the loss. Can't accept my husband has changed. Wanting him to improve from his cptsd faster. 

Struggling with supporting him whilst keeping strong.

3)What is one nice thing you can do for yourself today?

Go to bed early. Bought myself sleeping vitamins to help.

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.