Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Re: Daily Check In Space

Hugs @Healandlove , @Sharni-lea ❤️

@Shaz51 thank you 🤗. Thinking of you too. 🫂

hello @Healandlove , thinking of you today , how are you going ?

back to school again 

@Shaz51 , thank you for thinking of me.

I'm about a 5 at the moment. 

We have couple counselling today and it's always emotionally draining but an opportunity to talk. 

How are you? Do you have your results yet? 

Sending you hugs 🫂 

Morning @Sharni-lea , @Bee36 , @Healandlove@Krishna 

Checking in to see how you are going my friends 

Aw thank you, I think I'm sitting somewhere in the middle the moment, I am fairly anxious this morning,...it has been a very busy few days, I have the day off work today so i am going to make sure I squeeze in a little yoga and sit down to enjoy a nutritious healthy lunch I make for myself. How are you feeling? @Shaz51

@Shaz51 , thank you for checking 🙏🏻. I have been OK. Today I feel about a 6. We had a nice camping trip away but my husband came back to work stress and that triggered some negative reactions. I can see how his mood can change so quickly from one of silence to irritation and stress. I can see his cptsd coming out in unexpected ways like feeling targeted at a simple comment. I understand now that this non controlled response is that of someone who has emotional challenges and a mental health diagnosis. In an article about living in a relationship with someone with cptsd it said that it was important not to blame every argument on cptsd. I am struggling with this as I think most of my husband's negative reactions are to do with his cptsd and way of thinking because of it. 

It's a daily struggle at times. I hope I can continue to hold strong for the 2 of us. I do call him out on his behaviour though and let him know quite sternly that his behaviour is not OK. 

How are you and Mr Shaz? Do you have news from your tests yet?

Thank you for always being here ❤️ 

Hello @Healandlove , @Bee36 

@Bee36 , how did you go with yoga and having the day off ❤️

@Healandlove on insulin twice a day for my diabetes 

And my kidney disease is stable at 19% with only one kidney 

That is a good point,  sometimes we do blame a illness or a condition for how people react , I think that why we need boundaries of what to except or not exceptable 

It was nice thank you...it is a tool I need to use much more often then I currently do...take good care ladies @Shaz51 @Healandlove

@Shaz51 , that's good news about your kidney.  I'm glad you are looking after your diabetes. I hope the shots twice a day are bearable. 

Yes,  boundaries are good and I make sure I keep them.

Hope you have a good night 😴 🥰

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.