Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

it counts @BlueBay 🙂

Today I cleaned up the pile of guinea pig poop in the corner of my study (don’t worry their cage is clean it’s just the room) and that’s something I’ve struggled to do for days so I’m really grateful that I was able to today (possibly because I got my meds adjusted). Hoping that tomorrow I’ll be able to wash their blankets and cut the fabric for a new cage liner. 

@Cara_in_Yellow well done

hello Forum Friends todays list of Achievements is as follows, one slept a good number of hours last night, two took time to do self care routine, three allowed myself to rest some of the day, four got some washing done, five had a hot shower ,six ate regular meals, seven did some self reflection, eight took my meds, nine tried focusing on the positives and solutions when I found myself starting to overthink, stay safe ,sleep well 

@LostAngel well done

@BlueBay posting was another achievement. 

Well done  @Judi9877 @Meowmy @Cara_in_Yellow @LostAngel 

I got through the day without anxiety. I'm taking my meds and antibiotics. I requested some quotes on house maintenance/improvements.  I grazed. I tidied a little. I tried to water the garden but the hose fitting needs to be replaced - a job for tomorrow as the temperature will be mid30s for nearly a week. I chatted with a friend. The cat seems happy.

@Judi9877 

You sound like you're more settled. Well done in being pro active.  You have a done a lot- well done 👍

My achievement for today

Walked the dogs

Went clothes shopping

Went to bunnings

Grocery shopping

Went for a drive took one of the dogs with me

Watched the tennis

Made healthy dinner

Emailed 

Phone calls to friends 

Washing

Thats about it, a few jobs around the house

@Dimity @oceangirl well done. 

@Meowmy @Judi9877 @oceangirl @Dimity @LostAngel  Well done to you! And thank you because it means so much to know that there are people who understand when things that “should be easy” just aren’t.

if I can walk about room without tripping over things is about my level @Cara_in_Yellow  lol

Hi @Judi9877 @oceangirl @Dimity  I made it through 5 days work last week re achievements, I organised guy to come back again to continue working on bathroom, got haircut today. got a few last minute tools last week before started work. About it. taking it easy today. Work again monday. Trying not to over think things, not used to working so often, usually a day or two here and there, then few days or week off etc

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.