Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

thank you my sister @Zoe7 HeartHeart

mum wanted to go before her younger brother and sisters 

@Zoe7 ❣️❣️❣️

Hi everyone ...... 

I am so sorry to hear that news @Shaz51, and I can hear that you are reeling.  Hug your Mum, and just love her the way you do ..... and then just keep taking baby steps along with her.  It is important to stay in the day you're in, as hard as that sounds ..... daily steps is all we can do, because we don't own tomorrow ..... it's not here yet.  Work to the rising and setting of the sun, and try to call a day a day at the end of it ..... and then get up to the next day's tasks.  You do that so well Hon, and seeing you keep the rhythm will give her courage and strength as well ❤️❤️❤️

Hi @Zoe7 ❤️🦋

I am really glad you are setting your sights on taking Tobes to the beach across the Summer.  That is a really good target to set for yourself ...... you can count the days off as you go.

I think I will do the same thing, and aim for a beach in the West and to meet my new grandchild ❣️  With the good news happening around Covid, I can start hoping for that now.

💕💕 @Snowie @Maggie ..... anyone else around.

@Shaz51 - that's hard news to hear. I'm so sorry 💕💕💕💕

I am sorry @Zoe7 

I missed your message last night and ducked in to say hi today as you are in my thoughts 🙂

Your schedule sounds extremely busy and I understand the feeling of trying to juggle so much and the feeling around it that a tiny ripple will send everything flying. I commend you for keeping it together (in my opinion) extremely well. That goes for all fronts, not just work. You are still standing hun, something that you should be proud of (((hugs)))

Looking forward to a summer of taking Tobes to the beach, doing a few things around the house and not having to do anything sounds just perfect. Oh doesn't it make al the difference to have something to look forward to. It is the little things that warm our hearts. 

Only recently we have booked a trip and I am beyond excited, it has given me some personal goals to work on in the interim and so far the ones I have implemented are actually working!!!! Amazing 🙂

I really hope this weekend allows you to have some down time to re charge your batteries, love and hugs xoxo

Hello also to @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie and everyone here Heart

@Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Anastasia  and everyone else around.

Hoping your day is going well and enjoying the sunshine

💕💕💕

👋💕️ @Snowie @Anastasia ..... anyone else around.

Oh that cuppa looks good @Faith-and-Hope 

I think I will go pop the kettle on 🙂

How is your day?

@Snowie@Maggie and anyone else 🙂 

Just made myself a coffee @Anastasia @Faith-and-Hope 

Sitting down enjoying the quietness before the kids get home from school 😁😁

Hope both your days are going well.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.