Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Such a beautiful sketch @Zoe7 

Reminders to stay on track are good.

@BlueBay @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Shaz51 

🤗

My emoticons were playing up and are still a bit of a mystery to me, this time I had little captions describing them.  So chose a hugging face ...so small dont know if other people know what they are posting or is Apple just 10 years behind the times as usual.

Coooeeee...

Tattoo @Appleblossom ...on my wrist 👍

🦋🤍🌷 @Zoe7 

How are you @Faith-and-Hope?

Managing @Zoe7 .  I have got some scary stuff to deal with at the moment, but like with everything else I am having to make my way forward with, it means breaking it all down into the smallest steps, and then putting one foot after the other.

I know that is where you are at the moment too.  Hang in there forum sista….. ❣️

I do wish I could be there to hold your hand through all this Hon 💕 @Faith-and-Hope 

It certainly has been one hell of a week here and I imagine you are feeling similar. Aside from the grief, I also had a fall a few days ago - hurt my knee, hit my head (again) and have a few scrapes and bruises. Toby sat right beside me until I could pick myself up - little sweetheart is indeed my saviour. I did though, for a few seconds, hope that was it - it is all just too much at the moment. I do have my beautiful fur babies...so some things to be grateful for ...as for the rest of life - want a new one 👍

Yeah @Zoe7 …. there’s a long list of stuff I would happily trade in at the moment.

I am so sorry to hear you fell 😔😘

I’ve got a bing knee 😒

Sorry @Faith-and-Hope fell asleep last night - which is not a bad thing as that has been pretty up and down lately. I so hear you about trading things in at the moment but I imagine that list is especially hard for you. My things are those I just have to get through whereas yours are no doubt ongoing shite from ex that you have absolutely no control over. All you can do is get up each day. face what you need to and try to find those moments of joy to keep you going. It will all end eventually and then you can begin to live your life Hon. Hugs and hugs and hugs 💖💖💖

@Adge Putting this here for you buddy ...just in case I am not around I hope everything goes okay for you on Tuesday and you get some answers quickly. Will be thinking of you 💖

Oh Thank You @Zoe7 I really appreciate your thoughts - Keeping Tuesday's Gastroscopy + Colonoscopy in mind.

The few people who I've mentioned Tuesday's Procedures to in person, have forgotten.

I'm panicking a bit, trying to "Calm the Farm" & get on with other things....

I hope your day is Good.

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.