Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @PinkFlamingo @Shaz51 New wall is up. Took all afternoon but well worth it. Tomorrow need to plaster then paint before I can put the cupboard back in. Cleaned up everything and had a nice long shower - just sitting down now waiting for a very late dinner to be ready. I might do a little of my painting after dinner - have set up in the loungeroom so I can sit down to do it.

@Zoe7 How are you? When does school go back for you? 

Hope you're doing well. What project are you doing at home?

Sounds like heaps of work is done @Zoe7 🙌🏻☺️

All the best with finishing off the plastering, paint and  reinstallation of the cupboard continuing on tomorrow, and I hope you enjoy a nice relaxed evening with a nice dinner and some lovely painting  🙂🌺

School goes back in a week @oceangirl but I have another 2 weeks off to begin the term.

Had to replace my hot water cyclinder so redoing the wall and cupboard as I had to take it out to replace the cyclinder.

Thanks @PinkFlamingo Pretty sore now I have stopped but should sleep well tonight. I will plaster tomorrow and should be able to paint Tuesday as the heat from the hot water cyclinder will dry it quickly 👍

Yeah I was thinking you’ve done heaps of work today @Zoe7 🙂

Plaster and pain next to the water heater will definitely dry quicker I’d think, too ☺️

hope it all goes smoothly, looking forwards to updates as you go, if you’d like to share 🙌🏻🙂

I hope you sleep soundly and wake up refreshed ☺️🌺

Actually going to head to bed @PinkFlamingo I had just a little of my dinner so plenty of leftovers for tomorrow 👍 Really tired and sore now so bed it is.

Hey there @Zoe7 🙂🌺

hopefully you got a good sleep, and all the best for todays work on the repair 🙌🏻☺️

@Faith-and-Hope @PinkFlamingo @Snowie Work on the wall has had to stop for a bit. Just spent an hour changing my tyre because the tyre place put the nuts on too tight. Took 5 minutes to change it when I finally got the nuts off but my back is now sore. Will lie down for a bit then go to the chemist before I can hopefully get back to the wall.

Sometimes it is easier just to do things ourselves @Zoe7 

I hope your back is ok and you can get some of the wall done today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.