Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@saturnzoon

Hey my friend.

Take it easy on yourself. Just do what you gotta do 🙂

take it easy @saturnzoon  Cat Happy

@saturnzoon take care. Enjoy the day.

Hi @saturnzoon 

Hope you manage to get out to have the walk. We have a community Christmas thing tonight that I hope to go to. Should be cooling down by then. It is markets, entertainment etc. Then tomorrow night is the local carols.

I have been asked to go to someone for Christmas lunch. I told her I would and she knows that I might need to leave early. Was at a lunch yesterday and if it was not a non alcohol event and the three of us that left first did not drink they would have thought we had been. We are the 3 youngest of the group, and 2 of us were in pain. After lunch thee "good" one was in between helping the other two of us out, and we were laughing along with the others. We could see how funny it must have looked! But at least we managed to get there and stay to the end of lunch. Then I came home and slept about 2 hours

Afternoon forumites

gday @MDT 

hello @saturnzoon  how did you go today xxx

hello @Bill16 , @MDT , @cutiepiekitty , @Meowmy 

@Shaz51 hello darling Shazxy, hope you are travelling okay. Hope not smoky or fires your end

Good morning and Hap-pea weekend to all the formites including @Bimby2 @cutiepiekitty @Meowmy @saturnzoon @Ant7 @Gazza75 @TAB @boot @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Maggie @Sherry @Hamsolo01 @eth @Adge @Angels333 @Judi9877 @The-red-centaur @Snowie @outlander @Sans911 @Teej @Ant7  @Shaz51 @Molliex. Sitting here waiting for a grocery delivery, hate the shopping centres and would hate them even more now with the silly season well and truly under way. Went for a lovely walk with a new support worker yesterday as a fill in. I asked her her age and she was 20!!!! even my kids are older than her lol. I initially wanted older workers but she was so lively and fun she has changed my mind maybe I shouldnt be such a stick in the mud. Hoping you all have a super pea day ahead and if you are heading off to the shopping centres I hope you find a safe quiet nook to do some meditation in. Love peaxx

Image result for shopping centres at christmas

yes, used to be fun working with 20 somethngs sometimes @greenpea  havent been to a mall in 5 years maybe lol just realised, feels bad enough here at supermarket at wrong time of day ha 

Have a good day eek less than 2 weeks to Christmas, started centrelink claim early oct perphaps might get approved by then? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.