Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Secret Party Planning...

We had @SleepyPanda on and he was great @Sylvester It was not as fullon as the year you moderated but still fun. I don't think any night could be like that again - that was an amazing night. Glad to see you here with us today though - always lovely to see your cheery Sylvester pop up. Happy New Year to you Smiley Very Happy

Haha thanks for the tag @Shaz51 

Obviously, wasn't on the forums but always nice to be remembered.

This response is really late but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! Sounds like festivities went well. Cat Happy

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too @thecolourblue, hope you have a good one Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Shaz51 had a good one.

Too much food as always...but by now you all know I'm a bit of a foodie... Cat Tongue

Hope you had a good one too!

full-belly-great-day.jpg

ha ha yep @thecolourblue Smiley LOL

@CheerBear  and @Zoe7 

Do you want to have a birthday thread together xx

Let me know , 

Hey @Shaz51. You're so thoughtful ❤ I don't mind and am very happy with anything or nothing 😘

@CheerBear, @Zoe7 , 29th November  ok for a non birthday for you both xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.