Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, Friday is good ha. Got a fish yesterday. So tonight's dinner ha ha. Hope you're  okay

Good Morning @TAB @Glisten @Oaktree 

So glad you got out of that caravan park when you did @TAB those places are getting worse

Still tired here. Will have another day of regrouping my energy. Jupiter inconjunct Mars is really messing me around. Tomorrow will be better because the transit ends.  Have got out a piece of black tourmaline and feel measurably better as it boosts vitality.

@TAB @SmilingGecko @Meowmy

@Bill16 @StuF @Oaktree 

It’s  FriYAY 🎉  Tabalugians

What’s today’s agenda?

For me it’s more like Groundhog Day.

Except for football 🏉

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. no notifications again, I did wonder @Meowmy  I showered, did dishes, tidied up a bit, fed cat, going back to bed for a bit now think lol

@TAB hey tabby, nearly done first job. Enjoy bed.

TAB
Senior Contributor

um re cparks , all to do with housing @SmilingGecko  ie cant afford it or have to sign a lease for 12mths at least etc. yes, some weirdos there at best of times, but was getting worse, people getting thrown out of govt housing go to caravan park waiting to get back in govt housing, like a big circle.

Was a thing on news after I left , caravan park where I was, a kid on pushbike stealing clothes off line right where I used to hang my washing out lol.

I forget what it was like. always being watched, the addict next door who i gave a lift to shops couple times, having to distance myself from him even tho he lived 10ft away in earshot almost and only separated by a $5 padlock and styrofoam caked in tin sheet lol in 1970s caravan with annexe lol

Good morning @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @Glisten @SmilingGecko 

Happy FriYay!

I've fallen behind in the thread...gimme a bit to catch up!

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats quick @Meowmy  hope the rest of the day goes quickly for you. bed now. 

@TAB hey tabby, will be going to second job soon. Don't feel like it ha. Rest well. Talk soon 

@TAB We're also getting an influx of migrants bringing antipathies and violence with them. Australia has migrant quotas now. Saw that they are putting in high rise towers in places like Box Hill of all places to accommodate all these migrants. Box Hill is an eastern suburb with low density housing. I presume many of these migrants would wind up in caravan parks. They get promised all kinds of freedoms entering the "lucky country" only to realise its not the case. Same with parts of Europe now don't even look European its just overflowing migrants and violent crime. I just checked out the streetscape of Paris on twitter today and its no longer Paris. It looks like Africa

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.