Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB @Bill16 good morning, boys. Hope the day unfolds well for you both. Just out walking and coffee. Take care. Talk later

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay no worries @Meowmy  41 here today just realised work tomorrow lol hope your day goes okay

@TAB hey tabby, tough conditions your end  Sounds challenging tomorrow. Hope you prepare well mentally for the job tomorrow. My mouth much better. The cold still here, making me tired. A lot to be done . Slowly getting there. Have a good day. You are on prayer list. Take care

@Bill16 hey boot, hope your activities with family turn out well. You are on prayer list. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah back still all stiff @Meowmy  got upset at supermarket, checkouts kept opening and closing took forever to get out spent twice as long waiting as other people, so wile waiting at last checkout, I took everything didnt urgently need out of basket, well nearly just put it down and walked out so it was a compromise lol

@TAB Hey tabby, hope you keep cool in this heat. Glad you got a bit of shopping done. Just got home after walk. A bit tired, drinking tea and read the paper.lol. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

tv and feeling tired here @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you cope with the heat.lol. @Bill16 must be busy with his family. Feeling better. Think will get more tea. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah didnt see him today, said was seeing brother and going fishing @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you have nice ice tea or similar your end. Think will rest, then do wading and look at bills later.lol. take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.