Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Nite @TAB 

Hello @TAB @StuF @Oaktree @tyme 

Have been following up on a functional integrative medicine presentation today. Learned some kicker things and takeaways to employ in my own life. Integrative medicine is like $80/every ten minutes if you were to go to one of those clinics. Its mainly for the extremely unwell or cashed up luminaries. I've been able to work my way through the system with many of the practices they have which I was able to do for little cost to myself. Its been a fantastic journey.

@TAB nite tabby

Good luck with it @SmilingGecko 

Hey @StuF here are some of the things functional/integrative medicine covers.  I've come across people that have had to sink hundreds of thousands of dollars into their health after getting extremely unwell. Saw it a bit on curezone during the dial up era as well as another person I saw. It can be quite difficult for these people. There are some things I'm yet to explore but was glad I did not have to part with my money. I was told by a healer that I'd tried everything she could offer at that stage in her training she may have gone off and studied further things idk but she was really ahead of the game

Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 2.55.11 pm.png

Thanks @SmilingGecko 

Still waiting for the image to load, but I'll have a look 🙂

The image finally loaded @SmilingGecko !

Interesting 🙂

Thanks for sharing

TAB
Senior Contributor

..back up again here @StuF @Meowmy  sorta knew I would, but sleep won out at 6pm lol ..

@TAB  round 4

IMG_3252.jpeg

@TAB hey tabby, still up here. How are you feeling ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.