Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Re: Tabaluga's

Hey @Bill16 

Thanks re GP. I think it's time to see if there is anything I can take to help with this cold. I'm very against using antibiotics willy nilly but I've been dealing with this long enough

I hope your psych appointment goes well

Doggoes be-gone! @StuF I have no interest in my council anymore. Used to read the local newspaper, be community minded and up to date about whats going on but I just don't care anymore.  I have a "no junk mail" sticker on my letterbox now so no more local news. 

Yeah @StuF I get weighed, blood pressure taken, ask if I am alright,then I'm out the door 

@StuF hey StuF, hope dr can help with your cold. Take care

@Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @StuF @Glisten @Jacques 

I got up early and the roofing guy was already working on the roof. He said 8 am but he was already up there when I got up at 7:30am. I went to the doctor for a prescription then off to art group. Did some colouring in then played two games of scrabble. I won the first game and then came second in the second game. Then I went to a cafe/noodle place for a friend’s birthday lunch. She got a heap of presents. I gave her some graphic markers and 3 canvases with pictures printed on them to colour in. I had sticky bbq pork ribs with chips for lunch. They were tasty and I brought home leftovers. Now I am finally home I am just relaxing and watching a bit of tv

@Oaktree well done re full day

@TAB hey tabby, how was class. Hope you're celebrating your birthday well.

Short and sweet I guess @Bill16 

Thanks @Meowmy 

He couldn't find anything immediately obvious but sent me for a PCR test to see if something else is going on

Big day @Oaktree

Good stuff. Enjoy relaxing 🙂

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.