Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Re: Tabaluga's

@ENKELI no one has ever told me that I am beautiful and vibrant.

Wait 🤔 my psychologist in Brisbane said I was beautiful. But she was looking 👀 at me.

You haven’t seen me, so that’s a way big compliment.

Your sense of humour makes me vibrant. You make me laugh so much and then I forget get to tell you that my arm is going down slowly.

Still a bit swollen. I’ve got to remind myself to use my left hand.

I can’t saw 🪚drill, hammer :hammer: or pick my nose with my left.

@ENKELI see I did the thing wrong way around. I should’ve nodded while you were venting and only offered advice if you asked for it.

I need to watch YouTube lessons on Holding Space.

More hugs 🤗 

@Bill16 the A-frame has taken a LONG time to get the basics done.

Now I need about 2 tons of 14mm Blue Metal.

There is still so much I want to built for myself.

I need a Router and a bigger grinder.

Window trim. How the hell do you pick the right colour for window trim?

I went from light grey to black matte. Now I think I made a mistake.

Any tips?

I like both of them colours @Glisten I'm colour blind but

@Bill16  BAHAHA 🤣 

😳 Really?

Yeah really really @Glisten haha colours mixed together look like one colour,I may also see different colours to you 

@Bill16  You are the 3rd person I have met the is Colour Blind.

When people say “ It’s the blue car over there.” What do you say?

How do you choose clothes?

Nah I be like yeah I can see that blue car @Glisten clothes shopping doesn't bother me cos i can't just see black and white,I see colours 

@Bill16 Ohh 😮 Now I understand. 
The chick I knew couldn’t tell the difference between green and red. I think her dad was the same.

@Glisten finally she gives up arm news! I thought I'd celebrating my 90th birthday before I hear news of da arm!

I usually just keep my mouth shut when people offer advice as I am fully aware it comes from a place of love, concern and care. Today I was dealing with no sleep, spontaneous tears and sheer frustration at the Brother who has neglected my house while he lived in it alone. I came home to broken window, gyprock broken away from the eaves, mouldy carpet from a dishwasher hose leak and damage to walls. 

If I'd let a couple of hooligans rent it out the place would probably be in better condition. 

And having said that I am the only person allowed to b*tch about said sibling, my aunt learnt the hard way when she made a derogatory comment about him that I am fiercely protective of him. 

And I just realised how bad I ramble. My apologies for the rambling and I am sorry if I was sharp to you. I like hearing your thoughts. Our past situations differ but that doesn't mean your advice isn't helpful. 

I am going to be baking from now until December to repay your loves and kindness. 🫂 🤗

2 hours sleep in the past 37.5. Please forgive my running off at the mouth!

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning cool friends, take care

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.