Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Re: Tabaluga's

Sounds joyous dealing with the library folk @TAB ! Surely the resolution must be near!

Ok that's good to hear @StuF how was work this morning?

@StuF hey StuF, nice to see you. How's the evening going?

TAB
Senior Contributor

Well they sat on it for 4 months then try to put it on me but yeah @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Maybe get it by next year now @Meowmy  guess they get paid by the year not weeks or months re how long they can not do anything for. Am ok ish. Thanks Watching tv 

@Bill16 

Work was ok thanks. Knackered now, but it's good tired I guess

How was your day? You saw your psychologist? Anything else?

Hey @Meowmy , always nice to see you. Going alright here thanks. Bed soon. You?

@StuF hey StuF, think bed too. Nite.take care

Goodnight @Meowmy 

@Bill16 it is almost impossible to offend me. Unless you say something racist or insult my, Then you want to make sure your home insurance covers fire 🔥 

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.