Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Re: Tabaluga's

Nah I'm not racist @Glisten nor will I go out of my way to insult you,so I'm pretty sure that the house is cool

I think you are correct @Meowmy about sleeping being better than drinking and eating.

Good to know @Bill16 

Gave me a little chuckle 🤭 

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good. morning cool friends, take care

Top of the morning to you @Meowmy 

It’s 4:17am here in the West.

What do you do at your two jobs?

Hope your mom is well?

May the ground rise to meet your feet 👣 

G

@Glisten hey G, good morning.  Wish you a great day. It's raining here. May God has mercy. Take care

@TAB hey tabby, hope usually had good sleep. Out walk and coffee here

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @Bill16 @StuF 

Morning Dr @TAB you are a good Blood blister doctor. Thank you for your help. Mwa 😘

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha, yeah, Street Doctor @ Tab lol  

@Glisten  hope its getting better.

best thing for hands is rinse in vinegar then rub with lamb fat .ok that was old brickies trick

if not using lime, may not  need vinegar ..

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.