Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, just got home. Hope you're okay

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

good morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16  hope your days go okay

Good Morning

@TAB @Meowmy @StuF @Jynx @Bill16 @Glisten @ENKELI 

It looks like a lovely day out there. Just did breathwork and am about to meditate

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good morning @SmilingGecko @Glisten @ENKELI @Oaktree  just off to 'bigtown' 30ks away  for bloods 

Thats good youre on top of it @TAB hope the pathology place isn't too busy. Fridays can be a bit of a problem at the clinic around the corner from where I am. Wednesdays are quieter I have noticed. Everyone is doing their grocery or running errands midweek. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Has time limit b4 procedure not wk

@SmilingGecko 

Not many here but not all staff were in  when got here sweet spot wld be getting here now

Safe travels Dr @TAB 

@Meowmy you are so right about sleep and consuming food and drink.

After 3 years of insomnia, I finally got into a proper sleep schedule.

Two nights ago insomnia again. Could not stop eating. Flight and freeze response was on overdrive.

@StuF @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @ENKELI 

What does FriYAY bring you?

G

Thats good crowded rooms and busy places used to irk me @TAB.  Just cleaned kitchen and am about to meditate. How do you get a cat to do his business in a litter tray? Just wondering...Hope the technician draws the blood first time! When I was getting regular bloodwork done at a hospital due to mood stabiliser V**pro which stuffs your liver, the pathology dept had a Dracula rubbery thing stuck to the window with suction cups. Someone obviously had a sense of humor! lol

@SmilingGecko you are so well disciplined.

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.