Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, see you when you get up.

Good work on study @TAB 

@Bill16 mate what did I do to deserve that nice comment?

Did you mean Bunbury Tarmac?

That is my daughter and son in law.

I’m going down with them so my grandchildren can watch the event 🙂

hey @Bill16 yeah enjoying Bathurst too, it is only 3 hours away from me, driven on the track 3 times, gosh it is amazing in person. speed limit was 60 when i was on it, that sucked lol.

@TAB 

I am tired and my brain is worn out. I think it will be very early to bed for me tonight 

@TAB I'm not willing to go ahead with your suggestion. Its simply not worth the risk. Its up to you to make that choice for yourself though. I don't know what the penalties are but you could be reported and hit with a fine that you don't need.

Youre right about vets, they are into the money side of things in a big way unfortunately. Saw a review on the clinic saying they refused someones pet some veterinary treatment because they faced financial hardship while the animal was suffering. Possibly should have gone to the Lort Smith Animal Hospital in the city instead. Don't know what the circumstances were but found the vet in the past to be materialistic in my dealings with him.

But vets are also trying to run a practice and they have to do their sums. Even GP clinics are folding up everywhere because they can't meet overheads. Who knows? I guess its called 'doing business'

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @StuF  @Meowmy  getting cold here.

cat disturbed me pre-bed , so de-haired it a bit more. it will be half naked soon, so many clumps, nothing underneath when they come off and cat itself is now trying to pull them off

might light fire for something to do, well plus 5 deg tonight lol

@TAB 

Hot here, have aircon on

TAB
Senior Contributor

a cat is not a fugitive criminal @SmilingGecko 

you are not responsible for it. not yours

if you want to pay someone for  some magical fine or treatment for a cat they have never seen and you do not own thats your thing.

you are not liable for anything. feed the cat if you want and leave whatever you created be.

TAB
Senior Contributor

just to be clear @SmilingGecko  there is no risk to you  

cat is nothing to do with you 

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.