Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Re: Tabaluga's

No a cat isn't a fugitive but there are laws to protect the rights of animals in this case obviously @TAB. I don't know how you wrangle yourself out of a penalty like a fine, but I don't want to deal with authorites over it 

@Glisten not my first time with a med cert for centrelink. This was more a courtesy call to confirm receipt certificate. 

Paris good a new steering wheel cover for being such a good girl

Now all I have to do is find matching seat covers. And a duster to wipe the dust off!

20241011_162536.jpg

What is shaking my brother @Jacques you got fish and chips? I am getting Chinese 

you know it @Bill16 enjoy mate, i love chinese. my favorite is cashew and chicken or Mongolian lamb do you go with special fried rice?

Yeah mate @Jacques Mongolian lamb sounds good to me,yep fried rice and get some cooked vegetables 

@Glisten  hey Gxx

TAB
Senior Contributor

whats the fine for ? for mentioning a stray cat to a vet ? @SmilingGecko 

@Bill16 @Jacques 

I am so jelly! Chinese sounds good. I would get sweet and sour fried pork ribs and a serve of wontons but alas no money till next Thursday. Saving money for our Anniversary next week 

@greenpea Hey GP 🫛 my Pea 

@ENKELI the divine Ms Paris TADA 🎉 

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.