Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Re: Tabaluga's

I text my brother @TAB he said chamberlain are bullet proof 

TAB
Senior Contributor

We lived on a farm dad worked on @Bill16 was 1300 acres. Wheat sheep barley those days. Owner had another farm as well. He was at dad's funeral. He bought back like 5 more farms from rich rels. No fences anymore. All cropping. Think they own a strip one side of highway for like 8ks now. Yes it was a good tractor.

Good memories on the farm? @TAB 

Hi @oceangirl 

Thanks for the tag

I hope your day has gone well

@TAB @Meowmy @StuF @Glisten 

I'm having a Chandrashtama period as its known in vedic astrology. It spans 48 hours once a month where the mind tends to waver and the temperament is normally unstable. Its usually inauspicious. I have some vedic remedies to work with to stabilise the mind and emotions now. Feeling more in control. Knowing when you are having a Chandashrama phase is half of the battle. I have it on my astroved app. It lets you know when it occurs according to your birthdate, place of birth and time of birth. 

https://www.astroved.com/blogs/chandra-ashtama-defeat-the-days-of-difficulties

@TAB hey tabby, memories of your childhood farm are lovely. Hoping to go out tonight for a work function. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

all good @Meowmy  had huge craving for anzac biscuits b4, supermarket did not have them lol lucky coles and woolies have them , will try tomorrow. cant afford $3 ea at servo lol

think tv soon. getting very dizzy getting up today. not sure whats going on.

Enjoy your outing ! 😊 just listening to wind here.

27.jpg

header in 71-72 ish @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, made in Welshpool @Bill16  think mostly cummins engines

https://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/003/9/9/3991-chamberlain-4480.html

lots of these still getting used on smaller/hobby farms 

@Oaktree dialectical behavioural therapy.

Is that like when Jarrah stabs me in the hand and I swear a lot?

@StuF ?

TAB
Senior Contributor

no, thats stigmata  @Glisten  ..lol 😂......

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.