Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, how was your morning?

TAB
Senior Contributor

been in bigtown @Meowmy 

• was nearly late
  • nearly forgot DES appt , ha
  • DES appt the usual
  • swapped gas bottle
  • went to lawyer
  • went to recycing got $13 ha
  • went to aldi, cheap coffee pods wrong size, no turducken, all carpark seemed to be tourists all broke, ha
  • went to coles, flipped out left veg behind, just too hard to do on self checkout
  • filled car up

going for nap

@TAB hey tabby, well done re all ticks in bigtown. Enjoy nap.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, still at work. Going into city tonight ha

@Meowmy @TAB @Glisten @greenpea @StuF @SmilingGecko 

Good morning guys,

Not a lot of plans for today. I have one thing this morning. Had a bit of luck yesterday with a refund from our roof restoration. That will help pay for our solar panels so yay! Looking forward to lunch.

Hello @TAB got to dental clinic and they did an assessment only. My broken tooth is infected but she gave me antibiotics if I need them. Having the procedure done on the 8th November so have to go back. Hello @Meowmy hope you are doing well. Not much on for the rest of the day

@Oaktree hey Oaktree. Very good re refund. Enjoy. Take care

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay. Work is half done. Going smoothly.

TAB
Senior Contributor

That's good @Meowmy 

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.