Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, what are you ip to tonight? It's very good weather here. Hoping to go stroll along river and may be see city lights. Take care

Howdy @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

Hope you're well

TAB
Senior Contributor

careful with leading questions @StuF  lol

I would say latest heart procedure has not worked, same as one before

am ready for boof-headed cardiologist, not going to take it when he tries to blame me again for his incompetence.

apart from that , got a few things done  today as well as missed, lol. more hit than miss.  thinking nap again.

did rare trip to aldi, think reviewers were paid a lot . 8/10 choc is 5

coffee pods not compatible, cheese not edible etc .. lol

Hope you are going okay

@StuF hey StuF, nice you see you. Not long to weekend here. Going out with cousins tonight. Hope you're well. Take care

Annoying (at the least) about the heart thingy @TAB !

But well done getting a few things done. I had work, went to shops for a couple of things. Chilling now

@StuF well done re work and shops

Always good to see you @Meowmy 

Enjoy your night out!

@TAB hey tabby, done werks work. Having a chill. Nice weather. Think will go near river and catch some fresh air. Ha. Enjoy. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

enjoy @Meowmy 

thanks @StuF 

Hey @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @Glisten @greenpea 

Looks like I've snared payment for my work! Won't start for a couple of weeks, but should be taken on as a casual mostly doing what I do now 🙂

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.