Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

@Eve7 sorry to hear that. My heart breaks for you. Always here for you 💖🫂

My precious @Eve7 

My heart is aching for you. I am so sorry.

There aren't enough words 😭 

Oh my dear @Eve7 💔  I don't know what to say.  Obviously nothing I can say will take away the pain and grief of your loss. Or the immense shock of something so sudden and unexpected as the passing of someone as young as your S2.

All I will say is that I am so dreadfully sorry and I feel completely heartbroken for you. I think I can understand just a little how you are feeling. It was 3 years yesterday since the sudden and traumatic passing of my husband. But for you to lose a(nother) child must be ten times worse.

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this awful time. 💞

Thanks @Emelia8 we will forever share that date.

Indeed we will @Eve7 💔😭💞

I feel like my heart has been ripped out and torn into pieces. My boy has gone and my mother’s heart went with him.

I can’t possibly live 

@Eve7 I am so devastated for you. No words can convey the deep sorrow I feel for you especially, but also your immediate family, right now.

Ride the storm out. Lean on each other. Accept help from those offering it, as they feel helpless in the wake of your tragic loss.  Allow them to feel useful,  even though its hard.  

Remember you are much loved and needed more than ever by your family right now. Do everything in your power to stay safe. Seek support from your professional support team as much as you feel you want. 

Sending a big heartfelt hug 💖

Hi @Eve7 

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It's incredibly challenging to lose our loved ones, and I can only imagine the pain. We're all here for you ❤️

I'll send you a check in email; please have a lookout

Hugs 💜

Dear @Eve7 , I've been sending lots and lots of prayers /wishes for you and your family, but especially you 💔

@Eve7 wrote:

I can’t possibly live 

I understand, and am frightened for you 😭

Sending so much ❤️

Precious @Eve7  

Too much for a mother to bear. 💔

I am sending you an endless stream of wishes and love.

Please know you are loved and please get all the support in the world that you need. 

Your son would want that 

I miss and love you Eve 💕 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.