Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: EASTER Hang Out Space - All are invited!

The injection are bringing down the sugar levels @Jacques 

had blood tests this week , so I get the results in 2 weeks time , soo fingers crossed xx

yes my mum was the same when she broke one hip and then she broke the other one, she is now confine to a wheelchair down because of her legs and balance , soo sending understanding hugs to your mum xxx

that is good news about the sugar @Shaz51 mums is now down to an average of 7mmol i will have my fingers crossed for you @Shaz51 .

sorry to hear about your mum, it must be so hard to see. she is so lucky to have you to help. 

Actually, something I’ve always wanted is to teach youth in the justice system. This year, I’m teaching prep (kinder) and year 8. 

i like the variety @Glisten 

I’m sorry you partner has broken her hip. Ouch! I wish her speedy recovery. I home things will look brighter for you too @Jacques 

thank you @BPDSurvivor yes my poor partner, 51, 2 knee replacements and now 1 hip. how are you and happy easter to you 🙂

Hi @Shaz51 and all, I hope you're all having a great Easter and break; I certainly am. I'm having some really good calm days these days, which is a very good change in my mental and physical health.

Sounds good @Abner having calm days 😊

With everything going on for you @Jacques , how are you going xx

nice idea @Shaz51  got cheap compounded choc coming out of ears here lol . bed time soon. 

I'm coping OK @Shaz51 a bit stressed but managing everything. Also taking time to wind down when I need to. Thank you for asking

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.