Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Zoe7  Love and Hugs. I too have a tattoo,  it reminds me of where I now live.  Where home is.  It is calming to me. 

@Adge Thinking of you. 

💙💚💛💜

Thank you @utopia Your thoughts are much appreciated.

I have a Dragon Tattoo on one arm - An Angel Tattoo on the other arm.

Both are very Colourful & detailed - Cost a fortune, 8 hours on each arm (16 hours total).

Adge

❤️ From me too @Adge …..

Right, you are @Zoe7 …. 🦋💕

👋💛 ….. @utopia 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7 

26B55D44-6972-4065-95FC-9AFF09307917.jpeg

 Hi! To everyone else here. 💖

Love your tattoo @Zoe7 

My Mr shaz has lots of tattoos 

Hello @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Adge , @utopia , @Appleblossom 

Mr shaz is sleeping a lot through the last couple of days  after a small social events yesterday and this morning 

He sleep all night as well , he must need it 

Former-Member
Not applicable

That’s good Mr Shaz is sleeping @Shaz51 

Sounds like he needs it. And it gives you time for yourself 

What are you going to do for yourself?

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope Much appreciated.

😊Adge

Relaxing in bed @Former-Member 

Thinking of you lots @Adge 

@utopia I remember you some time back getting that tattoo - and the connection it had for you 😁 I have been going to get this one for some time and with everything coming about this week it felt like just the right time. I actually stopped in to make an appointment and they said they could do it straight away so I took that as a sign that it was indeed the right time. My uncle died on the same number in the month that both my Nan and Pop died and also the same day I wanted to die - so I have turned that into something to try to live for because I cannot stand anymore death - I am just numb to it all - which is not good but I do not know how to get through in any other way.

@Adge No need to panic buddy - if they find something then you go from there. As you know, the procedures you will have no idea about under anaesthetic but I can also understand your concern with all the issues you have been having lately that there seems to be no visible explanation for. Everything crossed for you that you will be okay 🤞💖

Thanks @Former-Member @Shaz51 😁💖

@Faith-and-Hope Been throwing myself into getting things organised for school - sorting the boxes in the spare room and putting aside those that I will take in. I am being really careful with my knee, using the trolley the move things and making space to get to others more easily. Toby and Clover have been 'helping' lol Tobes is a good boy and just supervises but Clover wants to get into things and see what is there hahaha I have pretty much made a maze in the spare room and she is taking great delight in trying to find her way around it - and out again LOL I am going to begin putting things on the trailer tonight so I can do one trip tomorrow. I won't unpack anything yet - just drop and go for now - then go in Friday after my GP appointment and start unpacking things. Hopefully by then my knee is feeling a lot better. How is yours feeling Hon?

Thank you @Shaz51 Relaxing in Bed sounds like what you might need - Good idea.

It's been over 40C here, every day - For the past 6 days or so.

So I'm feeling Baked & very tired.

Slightly under 40C this afternoon (now) - 38C.

Though it feels no different - Hot is Hot.

Anything over about 28 to 30C is Hot for me....

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.