Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

not up to much here @Former-Member  seems hot, not sure what temp is. just watching tv, got work again tomorrow, have to pick up ute and drop it off after work

How are you going ? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Not so great here @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh dear, oh well @Former-Member  not sure how I can help ? trying not to think about work here

@TAB hey tabby, I made wholemeal mince meat savory patties for dinner. Was nice

Vegging now. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

hmm that's good @Meowmy  I lost a bit more filling from tooth other day now its starting to be a bit achey, have appt next saturday, but thats to do a different tooth think

I caved and got a few longnecks @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I couldnt today am a bit ragged @Bill16  plus different routine with work , have to pick up ute and drop it off at end of day now, was getting picked up at home, prob adds on an hour to day lol.Might try and lay off it til friday again, had a couple most nights last week think

got to to online pre start , so cant do it once a week etc. 

Yeah copy @TAB I can't go overboard,got blood test in the morning

@Bill16 @TAB hey cool friends, we have Australia day Wednesday but they mistakenly booked clients for me. Hope to get sorted. Don't want to work on public holiday ha ha. Nothing happening here. Got air con on. Hot day. Will be hot week lol. Enjoy your evenings. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope that goes alright for you @Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.