Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

ohh yeah I forgot Australia Day with all other things happening, like hassle with co worker, having to get a time book and I have to do that now plus drive ute plus do online pre starts lol

I did mention it to my supervisor as other guy was always going to have Australia Day off, but because I am supposed to be there for longer, I got told I have to ask the client . Which I havent done with everything else going on lol @Meowmy @Bill16 @Former-Member  prob would be best if I took day off to help get over sore knee etc

@TAB yeah, tabby, hope you get it sorted soon. Take care. 

@TAB hey tabby cat,  hope you get good 🛌🛌 and be ready for work tomorrow. Nothing happening here. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

it seems better today, but I know its not really better, just enough not to hurt. I cant even to thigh stretches holding foot behind body with hand from same side without difficulty. Well, 3 months without shower meant I hadnt been doing stretches I normally do in shower with warm water. Anyway, thats not good and will have to fix it

Got physio after work tomorrow.  oh guess you might have meant tooth, no nerves in it, prob something inflamed, rest will help it. I just lost 2 hours tidying up, glimpsed at clock, was just before 4 now after 6 .. better do dinner after rest and water. got like 6 bags of rubbish to take out to the bins now. Will do later @Meowmy 

Come on lovely dress up in the Aussie flags and enjoy the once in a year thingo, make it fun as only you know you can 👍

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like a good idea @TAB 

It’s not good being in pain. 

Hey come on guys get up for Wednesday  It’s our day or not party hard anyway 👍💋👏

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha ha hi @Clawde  might be at work for all I know, will talk to people tomorrow, say I have something already organised jk lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah its not going anywhere in a hurry, just did something to upset it then, hadnt noticed it all day, maybe I stopped restricting movement which was protecting it, anyway its 8pm and I've still got S to do here lol  @Former-Member 

@TAB @Former-Member @Meowmy @Bill16 @HenryX Keeping Happy. @@@@@@Let’s all party on Australia Day have a drink and a think but most of all have some fun 👍😃😍🧀🍺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.