Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

No, not the forums @ArraDreaming 

It's with my wifi. 

Hi @tyme trying to work out a plan to solve my concentration issues with uni. I don’t even know how other students study for hours straight and sit still. My mind is so scattered, it is stressful. Might have to use the good old caffeine. How have you been?

Hi @Birdofparadise8, @ENKELI and @ArraDreaming, I hope you are all doing well 🙂

@tyme hey gorgeous!

How are you?

I'm being incredibly lazy and watching YouTube!

I am well, just bored so what I should be doing is housework. Meh!

How are you this fine Friday eve?

What’s for dinner people?

@Birdofparadise8 glad you had a restful day yesterday.

I finished watching eras movie this morning and I'm trying to get up the motivation to tidy the dining room now because I'm a slack tart and need to clear away the kitchen table.

My cat keeps eyeing me and is trying Jedi mind tricks to get me to feed him early. 

Are you okay, re the blood test?

Hey @ENKELI @Birdofparadise8 @ArraDreaming ,

I'm having salmon for dinner tonight..

ANZAC day yesterday... I ate Macca's nuggets. 

Today lunch? I had a beef burger and fries from a food van...

So yes, I need something healthy now.

Hope you are all okay. 

@ENKELI , housework will ALWAYS be there LOL. Meh? It can wait.

I'm having chicken fajita pasta @ArraDreaming 

Hi @creative_writer 

Hey @ENKELI 

It's okay to have a lazy day. 

Hahaha, how funny. 

Yeah just to check everything with a medication I take.  

Sounds nice @tyme 

Yeah the mess never ends and the house work never stops I turn my back it just respawns @tyme @Birdofparadise8 @ENKELI
made this delicious potato pastry thing earlier…..
kids hated it
thanks kids enjoy your toast 😒

@ArraDreaming little toads! Kids have no taste, I bet it tasted great.

@tyme enjoy your salmon. I can't eat it, the taste and texture of most fish makes me gag. It has to be mild and fresh caught for me to eat, I know, fussy britches!

I'm thinking of chicken curry. I have some Korma paste and coconut cream, will add some veg and serve it with rice. Not as healthy as your salmon but better than the hot dogs I had for dinner last night! And nothing wrong with nuggies!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.