Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Trying to get help

You are a beautiful person @Former-Member . I know I haven't been on the forum for long but I can see that you are a sweet person. You are 100% deserving of his time. You  talking to me about how terrible you feel about how your reacting to what his trying to do, tells me that you are grateful. Because if you weren't you wouldn't care enough to talk about it. people react very different to every situation. 

Hope you are able to get some peaceful rest my friend đź’— @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

You too @Lee82 

Huge thank you for listening tonight. đź’–

Always here to listen, ❤️ Take care of yourself and be kind to yourself my friend @Former-Member 

Good morning everyone @Former-Member @Lotusgirl @Snowie @Shaz51 @outlander @Teej @Mazarita @Maggie @Owlunar @CheerBear @BlueBay @Ant7 and anyone else I've missed. Hope everyone is doing ok today. I really just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to you all for supporting me through this tough time. You all have been amazing!! Today is a good day for me. I finally got a bit of sleep last night and made it through the night without SH. Today I am going to try and do a few things I have been putting off and keep myself as busy as I can. My boys come back tonight from their dads so I want to be organised and ready for them. 
Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart. Sending everyone well wishes and virtual hugs. Take care of yourselves and be kind đź’—đź’–đź’“đź’ž

Morning @Lee82 Glad you got some decent sleep last night. Sounds like you really need it.

Well done for getting through the night with SH, sometimes that is an accomplishment in itself.

I hope today goes well for you hun đź’•

Thank you @Snowie how are you today? 

I'm okish @Lee82 

Had a hard night.

I'm so sorry to hear that @Snowie  Anything you would like to chat about? 

Thanks @Lee82 but no thanks. Can't get the words out today. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.