Skip to main content

For crisis support call Lifeline on 13 11 14, MH Call 1300 642 255 or in an emergency call 000

HOME /
Forums

Online forums

Chat with other people who 'get it' with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My 2020 (amongst so many other's 2020 experiences)

hey my friend @MDT 

i really wish and hope that next year is a good year for you personally and work wise.

Also did i read the other day that you hurt your arm on a window?? if so, how are you? did you cut it bad?

I had a really shite day at work today, people taking advantage of me. I will write it up on my 'need to vent' thread and tag you, if you want to read about it.

take care my friend xxoo

happy to read about your day @BlueBay

Yeah i did.. the window broke because my hand slipped on the handle. I was lucky not to cut open my arm.
I am rather exhausted atm. Fed up too i think.
Trying my best to not get too bored

@MDT you have done great Hamza. Well done. 

Thanks @Meowmy my positive friend 🙂
Good onya

@MDT , thanks for setting up this thread and sharing. I will definitely consider my 2020 and post soon.

BPDSurvivor

@MDT 

What a well written and thoughtful post. What a year for you. In March when Covid hit, a random guy said to me while out shopping, write this year off already and he certainly was not wrong. 

You showed great thought and maturity behind your choices this year. It was also very challenging to go through the things you did. 

To be able to post here and sum up 2020 for your briefly is inspiring. 

I wish you all the best in moving forward. 

Thanks for the  tag my @MDT  

😁:ok_hand:💙

Hi @MDT ! Thank you for deciding to make this a new discussion thread. Thanks again for tagging me as well. I'm so happy for this and I'm glad you stepped up to make it happen. A very big thumbs up to you, forumite friend👍☺️!

I have been thinking about this year recently and I will plan to make a post or 2 but right now, I'm busy studying for a uni assessment so I just thought I'd drop by quickly and let you know that I'm around and I'll get to it shortly. Just like some of the other forumites have said, this year has certainly been very interesting in more ways than one, all courtesy due to that wonderful disease called covid19. It will be interesting to see what other members write here so I plan to follow this thread with excitement and curiosity! 

Talk and post soon forumite! Stay safe!

Judi9877

Cool @BPDSurvivor 🙂

Thanks @Powderfinger
Take care bud
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

My Mental Health

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge and their continuing connections to land, waterways and culture. We pay our respect to all Australian Indigenous Peoples and their cultures, and to Elders of past, present and future generations.

Brisbane North PHN wishes to acknowledge the experience and expertise of the My Mental Health Steering Committee, delegates of the Peer Participation in Mental Health Services (PPIMS) network and health professionals in developing the My Mental Health Website.